Teaser Tuesdays - Week 5

"Teaser Tuesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



My Teaser:


I stand there for a second watching them go before turning to trudge back to the house, thanking God I'm not in their orbit.


~p. 26, The Real Real by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus




Well, that was my teaser...what's yours? Leave a link/comment!

14 comments:

  1. A very interesting teaser and a fantastic cover. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-shadowfever.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOok forward to read your review !! The cover is so pretty !! I hope you're enjoying it so far ! Happy reading ;)
    Here's my TT : onceuponaquote.blogspot.com !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks interesting. Happy reading! New follower here.

    Here's my teaser.
    http://candychapstick.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-feb-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read any of her books yet and this sounds kind of interesting, thanks.
    My TT http://www.ephemeraldigest.co.uk/2011/02/tuesday-teaser-50-spiritual-classics/

    ReplyDelete
  5. In whose orbit? This one intrigues me. Never heard of this novel before, but I check it out now:)

    You can find my teaser, here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I'm way behind on these authors' books. I've read The Nanny Diaries, and have another of their books on my stacks (Dedication).

    This sounds good!

    Here's MY TEASER

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser. I hadn't heard of this book so thanks for sharing.

    My Teaser is a little different.

    Jessica @ Laugh Love Write

    ReplyDelete
  8. I havent heard of this book. Nice teaser!
    Check mine out here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a really interesting excerpt! Love your header btw:) Will have to check back for future TTs and more. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the title....really. Great Teaser, I hope you are enjoying your book. Here is my choice for this weeks Tuesday Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that is just enough to make me pick up that book! I'm a new follower!

    Somer @ A Bird's Eye Review

    ReplyDelete
  12. um who's orbit have to say love the cover too.

    Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!