WWW Wednesdays - Week 3

"WWW Wednesdays" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading



To Play along, just do the following Three (3) things:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


My Answers:

What are you currently reading?

I'm currently reading Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen. I'm loving it so much, as I love her other books!


What did you recently finish reading?

I just finished reading Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott. SO GOOD! Read a review here.



What do you think you’ll read next?

I think I'll read The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han next. I've been hearing many good things about and have received an e-mail, recommending me to read it. It sounds good, so I'll give it a try :).


Please leave a comment with a link to your WWW Wednesdays or just post your answers in the comments itself :) and please feel free to email book recommendations to iliveforreading@hotmail.com!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read anything by Sarah Dessen but have been wanting too.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Lock and Key a lot. I hope you enjoy it and get to read The Summer I Turned Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!