Book Breakups - Week 2

"Book Breakups" is a weekly meme hosted by Pure ImaginationHave you ever stopped reading a book because it was so boring, you couldn't finish it or for whatever reason just stopped? This is what this meme's about.


One Book I've Broken Up with is:


Seeing Redd
by Frank Beddor


I broke up with this book, because well...


I didn't have time to finish it. I'd already renewed this book TWICE and I just couldn't finish it. I really loved The Looking Glass Wars, but I couldn't remember some of the details and therefore, Seeing Redd just didn't make so much sense. I'll re-read The Looking Glass Wars one of these days and THEN read Seeing Redd.


here's the blurb:


Wonderland finally seems as if it's getting back to normal. Queen Alyss is back on the throne, and reunited with her childhood sweetheart, Dodge. But the fight for Wonderland is far from over. King Arch, in nearby Boarderland, is conniving to overthrow everything for which Alyss and her friends have fought so hard. Even worse, King Arch has found an ally in the recently returned Redd, who has been biding her time and gathering new and evil assassins in the Catacombs of Paris. With enemies circling and danger looming, someone close to Alyss lets her down-and threatens the future of Wonderland forever.


What's a book that you've stood up? Leave a link/comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!