Booking Through Thursday - Week 6

"Booking Trough Thursday" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Here's today (or rather yesterdays :S) question:

Which authors have you been lucky enough to discover at the very beginning of their careers?


I haven't found to many authors who started their career recently (like at that time) most of the authors I only hear of after their book has become a bestseller or they have released the sequel to the book etc. But recently I have been very lucky enough to (still coming by mail...it's on its way!) receive a copy of a book by author Shelley Workinger, Solid. Her first book just released last year and her second book this year...so maybe that does count? I don't know...

Well, anyway, that was my (really short) answer...what's yours? Leave a link/comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!