Booking Through Thursday - Week 7

"Booking Through Thursday" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Here's this week's question:


What’s the most romantic book you’ve ever read?
(Mind you, I don’t mean the hard-core stuff you hide in plain wrappers under your mattress. I mean True Love, Romance, deeply emotional, heart-tugging, and all that stuff.)
And, secondly, did you like it? Is it your usual kind of reading, or did it take you by surprise?



I don't really read "heavy romance" types of books. Like, I'd read something light and fluffy, not the adult heavy love stuff. That is SO not for me *shudders*.


I'm only fifteen right? So basically, the first "cute romance" book I read was The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. Yeah, and things just sorta went on from there. I read all the rest of the Meg Cabot's, then recently started looking at Sarah Dessen's and so on. I guess the only really romantic books were Meg Cabot's adult books such as She Went All the Way, and the paranormal, Insatiable. Now THOSE books, were pretty romantic. She Went All the Way more than Insatiable.


I usually only read teen and YA stuff, so yeah, reading adult stuff isn't usually part of my daily routine. But *shrugs* it's Meg Cabot! Love her work, adult or YA (still haven't really gotten into the Allie Finkle books)


Well, that's my answer...what's yours? Leave a link/comment!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just chose you as one of the recipients of Seven Facts Award. Hope you will accept it. http://candychapstick.blogspot.com/2011/02/seven-facts-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!