Booking Through Thursday - Week 8

"Booking Through Thursday" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. This week's BTT asks:


All other things being equal–do you prefer used books? Or new books? (The physical speciman, that is, not the title.) Does your preference differentiate between a standard kind of used book, and a pristine, leather-bound copy?




OMG This question is perfect for this week...you know why?? Because I went to a book sale recently!


I actually don't mind old books. They, however still need to be:


1) Readable
2) Clean
3) No Torn Pages! (okay, if it's like a tiny rip, no biggie :D)


but yeah, I prefer newer books, because well, I love the covers, the smell of it and generally because I love book gazing and much prefer to look at new books and it's in my mind that they are new and need to be taken care of more than the other books...well, kinda.


But generalement, je ne suis pas care about old books or new books. Love them all!


That was my answer...what's yours? Leave a link/comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!