Confessions of a Readaholic: One Lovely Blog Award

Hi!


I received another award! YAY! It's officially my second :) it was the 'One Lovely Blog Award' award and it was presented to me by Palm Books Journal. Thank you so much! and so now I have to bestow this amazing award on other bloggers...and like every decision, it was pretty hard!



4. For the Love of YA
5. My Head is Full of Books
6. Miss Page-Tuner's City of Books
7. The Novel Affair
8. LiyanaLand!
9. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Princess Bookie♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
10. The Ramblings of a Book Addict
11. Reading Angel
12. So Many Books, So Little Time
13. That Bookish Girl
14. YA Book Queen
15. Y.A. Love


Congrats to everyone who won! and here's what you have to do after receiving the award:


1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


YAY! :D Happy Reading everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rabiah! Thank you so much for the lovely award. And I'm so glad to know another Singaporean book blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!