Confessions of a Readaholic: Seven Facts Award

Hey Guys!


I received another amazing award, this one from Nadea of Candy Chapstick! It's the Seven Facts Award! Thank you so much! I love it so much :) and here's what I have to do!



Things to do:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Post seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass on the award along to 15 other worthy bloggers.

Seven Facts about me:
1. I'm the oldest child :)
2. I got the title of this blog (Confessions of a Readaholic) right after watching Confessions of a Shopaholic.
3. I used to have chickens as pets.
4. I have a toy bear named Boog (from Open Season) and an orange moose named Vector (after the Despicable Me character).
5. I have an obsession with Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream.
6. I have a scrapbook for Confessions of a Readaholic (I should do a "tour" of that soon :P).
7. Right now, I'm listening to Taylor Swift's song, Haunted.


and here's my bestowing!!! (no particular order)


Ecered
Amanda's Writings
Hooked to Books
Reading Cause I'm Addicted

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! You're awesome :)

    ~Ecey from EceRed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm so flattered! This is my first-ever award...my jaw just DROPPED when I got it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks so much for the award! Love the moose named Vector (and hey, orange like Vector's outfit haha). Congrats on your award :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!