Confessions of a Readaholic: Stylish Blogger Award!

Hi!


I just received a very lovely (and first!) award for my blog. I won the Stylish Blogger Award, which was bestowed on me by A Bird's Eye Review. Thank You so much! One of the things that I need to do now is to give this award to 15 other blogs...and wow, it was a tough decision, but here are the winners!




1. Once Upon a Quote...
2. The Tales Compendium
3. Two Bibliomaniacs
4. Books of Amber
5. The Bookscape Report
6. Blkosiner's Book Blog
7. Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books
8. Attack of the Book
9. Aleksandra's Corner
10. Heaven, Hell and Purgatory – Book Reviews
11. Lip Gloss and Literature
12. Cover to Cover
13. Annabell's Book Nook
14. BOOK ADDICT
15. Fay-Bay's Books


Congrats to everyone who won :) and here's what you have to after you receive the award!

  • Thank the awesome person who gave you the award
  • Post 7 random things about yourself
  • Give the award to 15 other blogs
  • Contact the blogger and let them know they have won!
Okay, so here are the random 7 things about me:

1. I'm currently attending my 9th school...and I'm in the 9th Grade.
2. My Top 5 Fave Bands/Singers are: Paramore, Within Temptation, Evanescence, Eminem and The Pierces.
3. I have a really cute teddy bear who is from the animated movie Open Season, and I named him Boog (just like the movie character).
4. I just watched Inception and Shutter Island recently.
5. I ADORE Logan Lerman :D.
6. I should be doing my homework now (oops...).
7. I love reading! (lol that wasn't so random).

YAY! so Congrats to everyone who won!

5 comments:

  1. Big Congrats on the Award! I love your blog - and it's definitely stylin'. Thank you so much for passing it onto me - it's really appreciated to know someone else enjoys my blog; and it looks like you have a great list of other Stylish Blogs that i will have to check out!

    9 Schools in 9 grades?? Wow...

    Thanks again. I look forward to more posts on your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for passing along this award – and congratulations yourself! I just recently read and watched Shutter Island and both were great. Also, good luck with your many reading challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award, and thank you for passing it on to me! I love Eminem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award & thank you so much for it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!