Cover Love - Week 7

"Cover Love" is a meme I've adapted from 21 Pages. This week's Cover Love is: Books with Swords/Knives on the Cover.




Okay, so the first one was the inspiration for this week's theme, Graceling by Kristin Cashore.




I haven't read this one or the one above, but I really want to! The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima.




He IS carrying a sword if you look really closely. Love this series! Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan.




I LUVVV this cover! Need to GET THE BOOK! Rampant by Diana Peterfreund.




I have this book and still need to read this book (guilty is charged), The Seeing Stone Kevin Crossley-Holland.




Well, that's all for this week's Cover Love! Leave a link/comment!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard great things about Rampant so I'm looking forward to read this one !! Awesome picks !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!