Cover Love - Week 8

"Cover Love" is a week meme adapted by me from 21 Pages. This week's Cover Love is: Books with Close-ups. (And sorry this is so late this week guys! Just been really busy with school tests and stuff -_-)



I really wanted to read this book, but I haven't gotten the chance to read it! from one of my fave authors, here's Heist Society by Ally Carter.


...and here's the second one. I haven't been able to get my hands on this book, but luvvv the cover :) Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs.


I think this one has been featured in one of the previous Cover Loves...well, I love it so much then! Firelight by Sophie Jordan.


AUGHH! Why are all these books on my wishlist?! Here's another one, Nightshade by Andrea Cremer.


and lastly, and upcoming book by another author I love, The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong.


Well, as you can see, I have loads to look forward to getting! What's your Cover Love?? Leave a link/comment!

1 comment:

  1. They all look great !! I can't wait to read Forgive my Fins !! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!