Cover Love - Week 9

"Cover Love" is a weekly meme I've adapted from 21 Pages. Here's this week's Cover Love theme (and one I thought was really cool from 21 Pages): Books with Hearts on the Cover.


The First one (or rather ones) I thought was the most obvious choice. The L.A. Candy series by Lauren Conrad.




(sorry for the out of order thing!)

L.A. Candy (AmazonGoodreads)
Sweet Little Lies (AmazonGoodreads)
Sugar and Spice (AmazonGoodreads)

I really want to read this one! The Sky is Everywhere (AmazonGoodreads) by Jandy Nelson.


I Love this book so much! :D The first Sarah Dessen I've ever read, This Lullaby (AmazonGoodreads).


Here's another one on my long wishlist! Twenty Boy Summer (AmazonGoodreads) by Sarah Ockler.


and lastly, a couple of amazing Meg Cabot's with Hearts on them :)


Every Boy's Got One (AmazonGoodreads)
Jinx (AmazonGoodreads)
Teen Idol (AmazonGoodreads)
Boy Meets Girl (AmazonGoodreads)
How To Be Popular (AmazonGoodreads)
The Princess Diaries, 3: Princess in Love (AmazonGoodreads)

Well, that's it for this week's Cover Love! This would have actually been ideal for Valentine's Day now that I think about it...oh well. What books do you love? Leave a link/comment!

1 comment:

  1. All these books seem great !! I haven't read anything by Sarah Dessen and Lauren Conrad and I think I really should buy one of their books .. Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!