In My Mailbox - Week 10

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. It's to show y'all what amazing books I bought/borrowed/received this week! I feel too lazy today, so I'll post pics, sorry no vlog!.




Borrowed:




Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty by Jody Gehrman (AmazonGoodreads)


Borrowed from Friend:




Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs (AmazonGoodreads)


Bought:




(There was a huge booksale at school, so I got a whole bunch!)


Jessica Darling: Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty (AmazonGoodreads)
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White *(Bought at Borders) (AmazonGoodreads)
Confessions of Georgia Nicholson: Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants by Louise Rennison (AmazonGoodreads)
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen (AmazonGoodreads)
Impulse by Ellen Hopkins (AmazonGoodreads)
Wicked: Witch & Curse by Nancy Holder and Debbie ViguiƩ (AmazonGoodreads




Well, that's what I got this week! What did you get?? Leave a link/comment!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome mailbox !! All these books have gorgeous covers !! I look forward to know what you think of Triple Shot Betty .. =) Happy reading !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like you got a lot of books! I really want to read Paranormalcy, I've heard its good.
    Enjoy your books!
    ~Ecey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!