In My Mailbox - Week 7

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. It's to show you all what books I got this week, whether I bought/borrowed/received etc. it.






What I Received:



I received a couple eBooks this week for review! YAY!


In Front of God and Everybody: Confessions of April Grace by KD McCrite (NetGalley)
Hush Money by Susan Bischoff*
What Can't Wait by Ashley Hope Pérez (NetGalley)
Shine by Lauren Myracle (NetGalley)


*Thank You to Susan Bischoff for sending me Hush Money!


Well, so many books review! What did you get in your mailbox this week? Leave a link/comment!

6 comments:

  1. Great mailbox !! I look forward to read what you thought of Hush Money !! Enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I love the cover of Shine, and I look forward to hearing what you think about it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shine looks awesome, and I've heard wonderful things about Hush Money! Hope you enjoy them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Shine for review as well! I hope you enjoy it :) I can't wait to get started.

    Have a great week!
    http://booksofamber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you enjoy your books. Check out what was In My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!