In My Mailbox - Week 8

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by The Siren Story. It's to show you all what books I bought/borrowed/received etc. this week! and this week I'm doing my very first VLOG!



Enjoy! (and sorry it's kinda small and the volume is kinda weird...I'll make it bigger next time and speak louder! :P)


Won:


The Three Loves of Persimmon by Cassandra Golds
Scout by Nicole Plüss
A Girl Like Me by Penny Matthews
+ Bookmark

Birthday Presents:


(from Family)
I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

(from Friends)
2 Borders Giftcards

Borrowed:


Geek Magnet by Kieran Scott
A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend by Emily Horner
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

Received for Review:


Solid by Shelley Workinger + Bookmarks


Hope that I can do another VLOG next week! :D

**Thank You to Shelley Workinger for sending me Solid!
**Thank You to Jess from The Tales Compendium for the books won!

What do you receive this week?? Leave a link/comment!

3 comments:

  1. hey, omg you got so many books! (as i saw in you vlog) :P
    my present was on it! :) hehe yay..
    you have to help me find a good book to read :D
    you know who this is.. you epic geo/ french buddy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got a lot of good books!
    I loved across the universe, hope you like it as well!
    Happy Reading!
    My IMM: http://ecered.tumblr.com/post/3272702377/in-my-mailbox-7

    ~Ecey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !!! Great mailbox !! I hope you'll have a great time reading all these books !! Can't wait to read what you thought of them !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!