In My Mailbox - Week 9

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Here's what I got this week!






(Sorry, I don't know why it's always really small. Next time, I'll upload it onto YouTube or something...and again, sorry for the volume thing! I need to speak much louder!!)




Won:


Plain Jane by Carolyn McCray (eBook)
Portal by Imogen Rose (eBook)


Borrowed:


Pretty Bad Things by C. J. Skuse
Paper Towns by John Green


Received for Review:


Somber Island by T. Lynne Tolles + Bookmarks




**Thank You to T. Lynne Tolles for sending me Somber Island and the amazing bookmarks!
**Thank You to Misha from My Love Affair with Books and of course, Carolyn McCray for Plain Jane!
**Thank You to Kathy from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and of course, Imogen Rose for Portal!


What did you get this week? Leave a link/comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!