Teaser Tuesdays - Week 6

"Teaser Tuesdays" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teaser:

They both looked at me like I was some kind of narc.
“She will. Eventually. Meanwhile, whatever gets you through math class, right Warrior Princess?”
“Right! I’m gonna get this done ’cause then I can play with my Barbies. You wanna stay and play
Barbies when I get done?”
“Um…I’ll stay for a while, but I’ll probably have to go before Barbie time. Sorry.”

~ p. 15, Hush Money by Susan Bischoff


Well, that was my teaser...what's yours? Leave a link/comment!

7 comments:

  1. What a funny teaser. Here's ours if you get a chance to stop by: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser ! I hope you're enjoying this book so far !! I look forward to read your review !! I don't really know what it's about so ..
    Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a fun book and I have it on my Kindle waiting. YAY! You can find my teaser at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO. Nice teaser. I love the funny zingers.

    Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh I just got this book on my kindle a couple of weeks ago. Looking forward to reading it.

    Sally.

    Here's Mine: http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!