Top Ten Tuesday - Week 10

"Top Ten Tuesday" is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today's (or Tuesday's) Top Ten is: Top Ten Book to Movie Adaptions.


1. Harry Potter. I love these movies! I think the most successful series of movies to date, I'm sure :)

2. Lord of the Rings. I LOVE THIS SERIES! Soooo good, can't wait for The Hobbit!

3. Chronicles of Narnia. Aside from the latest one, which I didn't enjoy so much, the movies are amazing! Totally captured the fantasy of the novel.

4. Stardust. This movie was sooo good! I read the book after (I didn't acutally know there was a book until someone lent it to me :P) and it was amazing :).

5. The Golden Compass. I totally agree with The Broke and the Bookish. This movie was really good, even though it got bad reviews. Nicole Kidman really played amazingly in this movie!

6. A Series of Unfortunate Events. GODS. I have no idea how many times I've watched this movie. Must have been at least 10? 15? I don't know. It's amazing! Loved Jim Carrey and Meryl Streep!

7. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I really loved the first movie (the second movie I didn't get to see so well...I watched some of it on YouTube) and the books are amazing! Loved it.

8. Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Okay, this movie didn't turn out to be the way I had expected it to be, but the effects were really good. and LOGAN LERMAN's in it!!!

9. Pretty Little Liars. Okay, I know. It's a TV SHOW. Big deal. I love this series so much, even though they changed quite a bit, but STILL! It's just sooo...creepy. and good. so it's creepily good.

10. The Spiderwick Chronicles. This movie is amazing! They created such a fantastical world and amazing creatures.

Well, that was my Top Ten...what's yours? Leave a link/comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!