Top Ten Tuesday - Week 9

"Top Ten Tuesday" is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. The Top Ten List of this week is: Top Ten Favorite Love Stories. Hmm...I'm not one who's read like "Major Classics" but like some cute chick-lits books, YA stuff and so on.


1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Okay, I will admit it. I haven't been able to complete this book yet. I love the movie though (the one with Keira Knightly)! I've seen it like 5 or 6 times.

2. How to be Popular by Meg Cabot. I found this one really cute and an amazing funny book for teens (Luv Meg Cabot!).

3. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen. I found this one really sweet and loveable :).

4. Fallen by Lauren Kate. More paranormal than romance, you must admit. Love over the centuries and many lifetimes? SOOO on my list!

5. Jane Eyre by Charotte Brontë. I loved the book! It's a love story with a twist that will be famous forever. Can't wait for the movie!

6. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli. This one was just adorable!

7. Romeo & Juliet by William Shakespeare. I don't think anyone has really read the "romance" genre until they've read this book/play! but of course, they haven't ever read the "tragedy" genre uptil this as well...

8. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. Paranormal and amazing!

9. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen. Beneath all those scandals, betrayals and plots is a very sweet and secret romance.

10. Geek Magnet by Kieran Scott. Really cute and funny! Review coming soon.

well, that was my list...what's yours? Leave a link/comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!