WWW Wednesdays - Week 5

"WWW Wednesdays" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Just answer the following questions:


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





My Answers:





What are you currently reading?



I just started Hush Money by Susan Bischoff, which I received for review (eBook), and I just started it and it's amazing!








What did you recently finish reading?



I just finished The Real Real by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus this morning. Loved it so much, review coming up!





What do you think you’ll read next?



I think I'll get started after I finish Hush Money on the other eBook I requested (and received) for review, What Can't Wait by Ashley Hope Pérez. It sounds fantastic!




Well, those are my answers! What are you reading now? Leave a link/comment!

3 comments:

  1. I'll look forward to your review of The Real Real. I've enjoyed their adult novels but haven't read that one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read your review of Hush Money becaue I hadn't heard of it until now !! =) I hope you'll love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Hush Money last week & I enjoyed it a lot! The Real Real sounds really good, so I'm adding it on my tbr list :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!