WWW Wednesdays - Week 6

"WWW Wednesdays" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Just do the following:


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





My Answers:





What are you currently reading?



I just started reading What Can't Wait by Ashley Hope Pérez (an eBook I got for review)...it's really good so far!












What did you recently finish reading?



I just finished reading Hush Money by Susan Bischoff. AMAZING! Look out for a review soon :D.







What do you think you’ll read next?



I think I'll start reading either Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink (it's due at the library soon :S) or another eBook I'm reading via PulseIt, The Education of Hailey Kendrick by Eileen Cook.





What are your answers? Leave a link/comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!