WWW Wednesdays - Week 7

"WWW Wednesdays" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Just answer the questions:


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





















What did you recently finish reading?

I just finished reading What Can't Wait (eBook) by Ashley Hope Pérez. It was SO Good! Look out for a review soon!









What do you think you'll read next?





I'm going to read Solid by Shelley Workinger next. It was an ARC I've received and it sounds amazing!


What are you reading now?

I just started Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. It sounds great and I need to finish it fast because it's due at the library tomorrow!


Those were my answers...what's yours? Leave a comment/link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!