WWW Wednesdays - Week 8

"WWW Wednesdays" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Just do the following:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





My Answers:


What are your currently reading?


I'm currently read Solid by Shelley Workinger (AmazonGoodreads). It's so good! Loving it and just got to the amazing climax :)




What did you recently finish reading?


I just finished reading Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson (AmazonGoodreads). It was so good and really deep! Review coming soon.


What do you think you'll read next?


I think I'd either read Shine by Lauren Myracle (AmazonGoodreads) or Somber Island by T. Lynne Tolles (AmazonGoodreads). They both sound really fantastic!



Well, those are my answers! Which book should I read next? What did you recently read? What are you reading now? Leave a link/comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!