Cover Alert (7)

"Cover Alert" is a meme I've created by myself. It's to show what new covers that have been revealed that I've discovered! and here it is:




OMG! I just about had a heart attack when I saw the cover on Barnes & Nobel. It's amazing! I love all the books and so I cannot wait for this one to come out :) and OMG it's the last one!!!! It's taken so LONG though for all the books to come out. I mean, like they come out every two years or something? I remember Brisingr came out sometime in September 2008 (my first book signed!), and this one's coming out Novermber this year. WOW. A pretty big gap...but of course, these books are HUGE. They must take a long time to write...


Well, that was my radar going off again on a newly released book cover! What did you find this week? leave a link/comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!