Cover Love - Week 10

"Cover Love" is a weekly meme I've adapted from 21 Pages. Here's this week's Cover Love theme: Books with Guys on the Cover. I mean (well, for me) I haven't noticed so many books with guys on the cover, like alone. Usually, it's with a girl...




Okayy. The first one's the first one that came to mind. White Cat by Holly Black (ReviewAmazonGoodreads). AMAZING! Can't wait to get my hands on the second one :D.




This one I haven't gotten the chance to read (yet!), but I so badly want to! Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon (AmazonGoodreads).




OMG LOVED THESE BOOKS!!! Clockwork Angel (ReviewAmazonGoodreads), City of Bones (AmazonGoodreads), City of Glass ([Really Short] ReviewAmazonGoodreads) by Cassandra Clare. Can't wait for City of Fallen Angels (Amazon❘Goodreads)!




Love, Love, LOVE this one! Fallen Angels :)...*sigh*. Hush, Hush ([Really Short] ReviewAmazonGoodreads) by Becca Fitzpatrick.




and here's the last, Awakened by PC and Kristin Cast (AmazonGoodreads). It's the latest House of Night book, and even though the last one was erm, okay, I still wanna give it a try!




Well, that was it for this week's Cover Love! Find any interesting/amazing covers this week? Leave a link/comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!