Top Ten Tuesday - Week 11

"Top Ten Tuesday" is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today's Top Ten is: Top Ten Characters I would want as Family Members. (btw: Love the new image for Top Ten Tuesday!)




1. Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I totally agree with The Broke and the Bookish. I would love to bond over with a sister like Elizabeth over books and stuff like that. She's just so strong and she could really stand up for me!


2. April Grace from In Front of God and Everybody by KD McCrite. I love this 11 year old girl. She's hilarious, loud-mouthed and amazingly smart for her age. She loves reading too!! (Review coming soon btw :D)


3. Sirius Black from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. I would love him as a fictional dad/guardian or whatever. He's just so amazingly awesome and seems like he'd die for his son/godchild (which he does :(...).


4. Bilbo Baggins from The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. I know, I know, he's a Hobbit! But he'd seem like an amazing grandfather. With a whole bunch of amazing stories to tell. Except for the ring part...that has to go.


5. Mia from The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. I love how Mia takes care of her little brother Rocky so well! Wish I could have an older sister like that :).


6. Jane from Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë. I mean, she's young and all, but when she gets older, I would love her as a fictional mom. I mean, she's smart, loves literature and of course, the tragic and heartwarming romance is one thing I adore.


7. Junie B. Jones from Junie B. Jones by Barbara Park. This little girl is AH.MA.ZING. Love her hilarity (like April Grace!) and wish I had a little sister as crazy and silly as her.


8. Teddy from The Luxe by Anna Godbersen. I'd like him for an older brother! in the books, he's so sweet and caring to Elizabeth (even though she turned him down first) and he's an amazing friend.


9. Percy from Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan. I would like this guy to be my brother, doesn't matter if he's younger or older, but he's AWESOME!


10. Gale from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I didn't like his as a perfect match for Katniss or whatever, but I think he's fierce, determined and cares for his family. Would like him as an older bro!


Well, that's my list! What's your Top Ten? Leave a link/comment!

8 comments:

  1. Jane Eyre would be wonderful as a Mother when she got older, Ive got Elizabeth Bennett on my list. Old follower , www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!! Love that you include Gale, he would def make a really great older brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this list:) Aw, Sirius! I'd totally have him as a father. :D

    Here's my list: http://booksofamber.blogspot.com/2011/03/top-ten-tuesday-book-characters-id-want.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also thought Bilbo would make a great grandpa! Jane Eyre is also a fantastic character!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Junie B. Jones! Win!!

    http://www.ieatbooksforbreakfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great and interesting choices, stop and see mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Katniss on my list...I've only read the first book in The Hunger Games trilogy so the little I've been able to get to know Gale, I did think of him as Kat's perfect match. I guess I'll know more as I keep on reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!