Friday Finds - Week 14

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. It's to show you all what amazing new and old books I've discovered this week!


This week I found...




Don't Expect Magic by Kathy McCullough (AmazonGoodreads)
The Latte Rebellion by Sarah Jamila Stevenson (AmazonGoodreads)
Smile for the Camera: A Memoir by Kelle James (AmazonGoodreads)






The Predicteds by Christine Seifert (AmazonGoodreads)
Spoiled by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan (AmazonGoodreads)
Watched by Sharde Richardson (AmazonGoodreads)






The Clique: The Graphic Novel by Lisi Harrison & Yishan Li (AmazonGoodreads)
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel (AmazonGoodreads)
The Betrayal by Mayandree Michel (AmazonGoodreads)




Well, that's all for this week! Aren't the covers gorgeous?! And I had no idea there was a Graphic Novel for The Clique! My friend just told me and I was like, "WHAT?!" I seriously had no idea...but I'll have to find a way to get my hands on it ;D.


What did you find this week? Leave a link/comment!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I love the sound of The Latte Rebellion and Don't Expect Magic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Dearly Departed is on my list also.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/05/friday-finds_20.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!