Friday Finds - Week 15

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. It's to show you all what amazing new, old and upcoming books I've discovered this week!


This week I found...




The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff (AmazonGoodreads)
Pure by Julianna Baggott (AmazonGoodreads)
The Right & the Real by JoĆ«lle Anthony (Goodreads)






The Hunt of the Unicorn by C.C. Humphreys (AmazonGoodreads)
Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale (AmazonGoodreads)
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (AmazonGoodreads)






The Summer Before Boys by Nora Raleigh Baskin (Amazon Goodreads)
Blood & Flowers by Penny Blubaugh (Amazon Goodreads)
Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton (Amazon Goodreads)






Devoted by Hilary Duff (Amazon Goodreads)
Jonas by Eden Maguire (Amazon Goodreads)
Angelology by Danielle Trussoni (Amazon Goodreads)







Before I Die by Jenny Downham (Amazon Goodreads)
Mockingbird by Kathryn Erskine (Amazon Goodreads)
Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares (Amazon Goodreads)




WOW. Okay, thats a load of finds this week! Can't wait to get my hands on these :) What did you find this week? Leave a link/comment!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those covers are stunning!

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/05/friday-finds_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Angelology on my TBR but that's the only one. You've got a ton of great ones here! I also love that you link to both Amazon and Goodreads. I only use Goodreads and am too lazy to link anywhere else but you're so nice to your readers! :)

    My Friday Finds: http://booknympho.wordpress.com/2011/05/27/friday-finds-2/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!