In My Mailbox - Week 14

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's show you all what amazing books I've bought/borrowed/received/won etc. this week! **Sorry for the late post btw!**






For Review (via NetGalley):




The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross (AmazonGoodreads)
Lost in Dreams by Roger Bruner (AmazonGoodreads)




Borrowed from Library:


(proudly modeled by my epic reading buds, Boog [the bear] and Vector [the moose])


Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting (Amazon Goodreads)
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff (Amazon Goodreads)




Won:




The Gathering by Kimberly Derting SIGNED Bookmark
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton SIGNED Bookmark
Dead Body Silly Band


**Thank you so much to Liz @ Midnight Bloom Reads for all the amazing swag!



"Bought":
(It's for Free on the Sony eReader store/Barnes & Nobel/Amazon!)




The Stange Case of Finley Jayne by Kady Cross [Prequel to The Girl in the Steel Corset] (Goodreads)




That's it for my IMM this week! Again, sorry for the late post...and I already know what some of the new haul is to show y'all next Sunday for IMM...but I'm gonna keep it all hush-hush ;) you'll have to wait a see! What did you get this week? Leave a link/comment!

4 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    Ooooh, I've been wanting to read The Replacement for months!

    Your reading buds are cool. I wouldn't have pegged them for the type to like Gothic YA, but if we can't judge books by their cover, then all the more so for soft toys! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your winning! I got Desire of the Dead too and can't wait to read The Girl In the Steel Corset.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul and congrats on your win!
    I've been wanting to read The Replacements, but haven't had a chance to get to it.-- Hopefully soon, hope you enjoy!

    New To My Stash--Book Addict

    ReplyDelete
  4. These books look great! Congrats on your wins. Don't be a stranger; stop by my blog and say hi! I'm not sure if we're fellow followers, but I follow you!

    Looking forward to hearing back from you,
    Cory @ Anti-Drug Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!