30 Day Book Meme: Day 2



This is a meme I found at Chimneys and Magic. I love it! Sorry I missed a day though... I was flying from India to Singapore (back home)! But here we go:


Day 2 - A book that you've read more than 3 times

Teen Idol by Meg Cabot, without a doubt, has to be my most read book. I've been reading this one since I was in 6th grade! I've read this one so much, that I've borrowed it from a library 5+ times and then went out buy my own copy. NOW, the spine is worn out a bit, but I' love it so much. The humor in it is just so refreshing! I've actually memorized bits and pieces of this book. That's how many times I've read it.

Runner-up: How to Be Popular by Meg Cabot [I think her books are the ones I can read over and over and OVER again :D]

What's a book you've read so many countless times that you know what's going to happen...but you still do read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!