Books to Pine For (6)

Books to Pine For is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's to spotlight books which are coming out or have come out, and I'm DYING or "pining" to get my hands on. Some are repeated on the Waiting on Wednesday posts :)


Mirage by Kristi Cook ◆ June 5, 2012 ◆ Goodreads
Absolutely LOVED Haven and dying to dive back into Violet's life...and of course, have more Aiden :)

A Million Suns by Beth Revis ◆ January 10, 2012 ◆ Goodreads
NEED NEED NEED. Gorgeous cover and Across the Universe was brilliant! Can't wait to get my meaty paws on this one.

The International Kissing Club by Ivy Adams ◆ January 3, 2012 Goodreads
This one sounds like a really cute contemp... and has some pretty hawt guys by the sound of it ;D

Battle Scars by Cesya Marae Cuono ◆ 2012 Goodreads
With that ending I need MORE!!

Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey ◆ December 8, 2011 Goodreads
Seriously, if (a) I didn't have exams coming up and (b) had suddenly some cash, I would immediately go down to the bookstore to get this. *sigh*...

Ruthless by Sara Shepard ◆ December 6, 2011 Goodreads
Same with Shattered Souls, I can't wait to get to reading this.

Gorgeous covers, great storylines. Can't wait to get to read some of these! What are you pining for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!