Waiting on Wednesday – Week 59

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It's to spotlight on upcoming reads which I'm DYING to get my hands on.


This week's WoW is:
The Blessed by Tonya Hurley


Brooklyn teens Lucy, Cecelia and Agnes find themselves in the emergency room at Perpetual Help Hospital at the lowest point in their lives. Lucy, the superficial party girl; Cecelia, a drop out rock chick; and Agnes, a hopeless romantic. All rebels running from their lives and themselves, plagued by broken hearts and broken dreams. Enter Sebastian. Mysterious, compelling, seductive. He seems to bring each of them what they long for...

But in the battle for his heart, will they lose their souls?

September 25, 2012 ◆ Goodreads

I love the eerie look of this novel, and the blurb sounds completely fascinating. Can't wait for this one– the suspense is killing me!

What are you waiting on?

2 comments:

  1. What a great, creepy cover! I'm very intrigued by reading the blurb: it sounds contemporary at first, but then it says that some will lose their souls?!
    It sounds very good, thanks for showing it!

    Kim @ A Dutchie on Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pick! I'm definitely excited about this one! There is another cover out that I preffer to this one (she looks really creepy) but I'm still excited. Thanks for sharing!!! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!