Waiting on Wednesday – Week 63

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It's to spotlight on upcoming reads which I'm DYING to get my hands on.

This week's WoW is:
The Diviners by Libba Bray

Evie O'Neill has been exiled from her boring old hometown and shipped off to the bustling streets of New York City--and she is pos-i-toot-ly thrilled. New York is the city of speakeasies, shopping, and movie palaces! Soon enough, Evie is running with glamorous Ziegfield girls and rakish pickpockets. The only catch is Evie has to live with her Uncle Will, curator of The Museum of American Folklore, Superstition, and the Occult--also known as "The Museum of the Creepy Crawlies."
When a rash of occult-based murders comes to light, Evie and her uncle are right in the thick of the investigation. And through it all, Evie has a secret: a mysterious power that could help catch the killer--if he doesn't catch her first.

Goodreads ◆ September 18, 2012

I LOVE Libba Bray's books, even though I've only read The Gemma Doyle Trilogy. I have yet to read Going Bovine and Beauty Queens. Honestly, I think her books are the most original yet :) Anyway, can't wait for this one, it sounds fabulous!

What are you waiting on?

10 comments:

  1. Excited about this one as well-Libba Bray is such a versatile writer and this story doesn't look like any other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pick! I can't wait for this one, too, it just sounds so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any Libby Bray...sounds like I need to get on that! Added to my TBR!

    Thanks for visiting my blog earlier, Rabiah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never read this author either, this sounds good.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read any of Libba Bray's books. This one sounds interesting, though.

    Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard about this one a few weeks ago and it looks like an interesting one for the old Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, this one sounds interesting. Added to my wishlist. :)
    Here's my WoW: http://www.yabookseasons.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds lovely! I hope you enjoy it when it comes out :)

    Here is my WoW post. Check it out? ;)

    -Maxine @ Teenage Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  9. This does sound interesting!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani (GFC Follower)
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2236

    ReplyDelete
  10. This book looks so good. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!