Waiting on Wednesday – Week 91

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It's to spotlight on upcoming reads which I'm DYING to get my hands on!

This week's WoW is:
The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes

Soccer star Lainey Mitchell is used to getting what she wants, and when her boyfriend Jason breaks up with her for no reason, what she wants is to win him back before the start of their senior year. Lainey and her friend Bianca check the interwebz for tips and tricks, but the online dating advice is all pretty lame. 

Then the girls stumble across a copy of The Art of War. Didn't someone once say that love is a battlefield? Jason isn't going to stand a chance once Lainey and Bee go all Zhou Dynasty on him... 

Old school strategy and subterfuge meet modern-day dramarama in the story of a girl who sets out to win at all costs and ends up discovering what's really worth fighting for.

May 20, 2014 ● Goodreads

The cover caught my eye, and now I can't wait for this one! Revenge, a cute-sounding contemporary that pretty much guarantees laughs... what more could you ask for? Hopefully this one'll come up on Edelweiss or I'll get my hands on a copy... either way I'm determined to read this one :)

What are you waiting on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!