Why I haven't been posting much...

Hi everyone!

I haven't exactly been posting in a while, and it's because of SATs, Extended Essays, Internal Assessments and a whole boatload of work for school. It's KILLED me – I'm telling ya, KILLED ME – not being able to post and leaving you all hanging.


But now... it's nearly half term holidays and while I do have some school work and need to study for the November SATs, I'm still gonna have some free time to post. I'm so glad that there's a break really soon, so that I can back to doing the thing I love :)

Thank you all for understanding and being super patient! I LOVE YOU ALL!!


Anyway, 'till later,

Rabiah

1 comment:

  1. No worries! Good luck with everything! Real life always trumps blog life. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!