Stacking the Shelves (36)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, sharing the books I've acquired this week! Well... this post is actually going to be abut the books that I've received in the past month, since not much has been going on as I'm trying to get back in the rhythm of blogging.

Here are the books I got for review (and the titles link to Goodreads):

(Thanks to the bro for modelling the books)

Because You Love to Hate Me (sampler) edited by Ameriie
Monster by Michael Grant (ARC)
Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith ● Review

I also got a few eGalleys:

Grace and the Fever by Zan Romanoff
Gork, the Teenage Dragon by Gabe Hudson
Windy City Magic by Crystal Cestari

(Okay, this is most definitely not all of them because HarperCollins added a ton on Edelweiss and I went a little crazy...)

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Thank you so much to Sasha at Pansing, Dani at Penguin Random House, Catie, and Amy at Disney Publishing Worldwide!

1 comment:

  1. so jealous you got Monster! love that Michael Grant series.

    happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!